Thursday 20 August 2009

What's The Time Mr Wolfe?

I have always had a love for pocket watches; I love everything about them, the old timey charm, the delicate engraving, the way the chain looks going from the pocket to the bodice, everything about them really appeals to me, however I have never owned such a treasure!

Last night, thinking of pocket watches I sat down to do some sewing, and yes, you guessed it, I started to sew a felt pocket watch! I know that sounds a bit mad and it probably is however I am in love with it! It’s all my will power to sell it but as a strict skirt wearer I never have pockets and so for me it’s just a watch.



I hope you love it as much as I do, if by chance you fancy buying it you can! Here http://www.folksy.com/items/57624-What-s-The-Time-Mr-Wolfe-?shop=yes

No comments:

Post a Comment